The Post-Trib Pre-Wrath Rapture
Let's get Started
In Depth Study
Level 2. In depth Study
Step 1. Introduction
In the previous Level we discussed many of the basic issues
concerning Pre-trib and Post-trib. We have documented the similarities as well as the
differences each view has of the rapture. Now we will turn our attention to more of the
details which distinguish these opposing views.
- Step 1. An Introduction to the Doctrine of Imminency
This page deals with the doctrine of Imminency, or the belief that Christ could come at
any time to rapture the Church.
- Step 2. The Day of Christ: Imminency examined more closely
Here we will take a more in depth look at the doctrine of Imminency and show its Fatal
- Step 3. The Day of the Lord: What Event marks the
Beginning of God's wrath?
In this section we will see another of Pre-tribs flaws, the timing of the Day of the Lord.
- Step 4. Two Clear Post-Tribulational Rapture Verses
Here two rapture verses are given that show clearly that the rapture occurs after
- Step 5. Who are the Elect spoken of in Matthew 24 and Mark
We will see who the Bible says the Elect are, and why Pre-trib and
Post-trib debate the identity of this group of people.
- Step 6. Appointed to Wrath? Will the Believers face God's
wrath during the tribulation?
Why do pretribulationalists claim that Post-trib conflicts with I Thessalonians 5:9
"For God hath not appointed us to wrath"
- Step 7. When did the Church begin?
Did the Church begin at Pentecost as Pre-trib and Dispensationalism claim. Why do Pre-trib
scholars teach this idea?
- Step 8. Is the Holy Spirit removed before the
Tribulation as Pre-trib teaches?
Will the Holy Spirit, the Restrainer, leave the
world prior to the tribulation.
To procede to the Next page, click
on the Sign